Is your PS3 suffering from the YLOD (Yellow Light Of Death) or Red Flashing Light fault ? Then we can fix this for you. We Repair PS3 in the Brighton & Hove area. We offer a fantastic turnaround on repairs usually within 48 hours and have a 100% success rate.
The yellow light on the Sony Playstation console is a non-specific fault indicator, the cause of the yellow light fault is the solder cracking underneath the BGA chips on the PS3 motherboard. This is due to the high operating temperature of the graphic processing unit and the use of lead free solder, over time the solder begins to crack due to the high temperature, and as a result the PS3 console shuts down.You will normally hear a few beeps and a flashing light before the PS3 console shuts down, it must be noted that you do not always receive a yellow flashing light before shut down; you can receive a red light as well.
With this process you will not lose any data on your harddrive.
We only charge £35 for this service and your console must be delivered and picked up with its power lead.
- Warranty sticker removed without voiding warranty. (This works on most consoles).
- The complete inside of console cleaned and dust build up will be removed and will prolong the life of your console.
- The processors re-flowed and the application of flux to ensure the fix is done correctly and stand the test of time.
- Sonys thermal compound removed and replaced with a high end compound.
- All of the above will fix the problem and have your console running as good as new.
- All of this for only £35, your console must be delivered and picked up with its power lead.
"..Felt gutted when my playstation broke, but found this guy who offered 48hour turnaround and no fee if not repaired. To my surprise my playstation was repaired within 24hours and had been fully cleaned of dust and now works like new again. Thanks Tom for the great service you offer :)"